Saturday, April 28, 2012

The morning...

WOW, what an AMAZING few days at bob. I met Tanja and her wonderful partner and his kids on Friday morning. Tanja came into the shop early on Friday and it was so nice to finally meet her. She is so lovely and made it all so easy for me, helping me set up the wall and set up for "Pineapple Pineapple". When she started doing the install I was completely blown away, and cannot believe how talented an artist she is. The big piggy tail girl went up so quickly, in between interviews and videos (will pop video on the website asap) she was so casual and easy to talk to. Here are some pics of the day we set up Pineapple Pineapple. I will do a post of the night as soon as I have all the photo's back:) It was an amazing opening, with a really beautiful vibe and so many happy people....stay tuned for more.